Westward Ho! The adventure begins with your visit to "Fort Buell" to stock up on supplies and skills you need to survive the rough and wild western frontier.
- Learn about life on the Western Frontier,
- listen to storytellers spin yarns and western folk tales,
- create your own unique fort diorama,
- craft your very own leather-tooling pendant,
- see presenters from Bent's Old Fort share about fort life in the 1840's,
- practice proper log cabin building practices with Lincoln Logs
- learn about the importance of cooperation when trying to survive on the frontier...
Admission $8 Adults, $6 Children, Military, and Seniors 65+. Arts Center Members always free.
Buell Children's Museum
Tue, Thur, Fri: 11 a.m.- 4 p.m.
Wed: 9 a.m.- 4 p.m.
Sat & Sun: 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.